Glutathione can help you sleep better at night
Let’s face it–a lot of us are having a hard time sleeping at night because of some certain reasons, whether because of work, insomnia or broken sleeping patterns. The thing is, sleep deprivation can lead you to so much trouble in life, most especially with your mental health and physical being.
Here are the effects of sleep deprivation on your body.
- Weakened Immunity
- Memory Issues
- Trouble with thinking and focus
- Mood changes
- Risk for diabetes
- Weight gain
- High blood pressure
- Risk of heart disease
- Poor Balance
And when there are bad effects in lack of sleep, there are more reasons why you need to have a complete sleep at night.
- Strong immunity improves cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, helps control body weight, and protects your body against a variety of diseases.
- Improve your memory
- Stronger core and clear mind.
- It can also boost your focus, mental and creativity.
- It can give you energy to be productive at work or any day activities.
- Protects, boosts skins collagen and helps your skin look younger and fresher inside and out.
- Reduces stress and improve your mood.
- Get along better with people.
- Sleep reduces inflammation.
However, too much may do more harm than good, which means 8 hours of good sleep is better than more hours.
Current research has suggested that more glutathione is produced when the body is asleep than during any other time. Also, there is evidence that higher glutathione levels result in better sleep, and sleep promotes glutathione production.
According to another study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6389332/) Liposomal Glutathione increases GSH in our body and makes it healthier. Taking a supplement such as Japonesa L-Glutathione can help your GSH level boost.
- L-Glutathone essential for the immune system’s proper functioning and is vital in building and repairing tissues.
- Vitamin C – Boost immunity and neutralize free radical molecules.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Strong antioxidant properties which reduces inflammation and skin aging.
Follow us on our social media to learn more.