1. Where can you buy Japonesa ?
- Japonesa Natural lightening soap is exclusively available in 400 stores in Watsons Philippines and also available online at Shopee, Lazada and here.
- While you can buy other Japonesa products here at our website or through our e-commerce partners online at Shopee, Lazada and BeautyMnl.
3. Is Japonesa okay with people who have Eczema or Sensitive skin?
Absolutely safe for people with Eczema and people who have sensitive and sensitized skin.
4. Is this safe for Pregnant and Lactating mom?
Yes, it is made out of all-natural ingredients with natural preservations and absolutely safe for pregnant and lactating moms.
5. Is Japonesa safe for teens?
Yes, it is very mild and definitely safe even for toddlers.
7. What are the main ingredients of Japonesa?
What is Probiotics?
Probiotics are live cultures that are living in our bodies and help with our overall health, particularly the function of our digestive. In skincare, Probiotics helps deliver good bacteria to the skin, this good bacteria can help restore the natural balance of the skin, protects the skin from free radicals like stress, environmental damage, and more, it can brighten the complexion and effective anti-inflammatory.
WHY IS IT GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN?
- It protects the skin from any type of pollution
- Promotes better moisture absorption and aids in delaying the sign of ageing
- It has the ability to rebuild and strengthen the skin's barrier.
- It improves imflammatory skin condition
- It can yield calmer skin and better control over breakouts.
What does Lactoferrin do?
Today’s talk is all about Lactoferrin
Lactoferrin is a naturally occurring protein that comes from the colostrum of a cow. Basically supports the immune system and helps protect the body against bacteria and viruses when it’s intake. For the skin this natural main ingredients of Japonesa Natural Lightening soap is a champ! It fights skin concerns like acne and inflammation—leaves the skin clear, young, and healthy until the epidermis level.
Major skin benefits:
- Skin healing
What does Glutathione do?
Let’s talk about Glutathione! ✨Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. In the skin, Glutathione-infused skin care products make your skin lighter and brighter, it reduces excess pigmentation, even out skin tone, and fights the sign of aging.
Major skin benefits:
- Has natural anti-oxidant properties
- Naturally lightens the skin
- Provides pinkish and flawless complexion
What is Collagen?
Today’s talk is all about Collagen
Collagen, a protein naturally produced in the body, is also a popular supplement and beauty product ingredient that claims to improve the health of your skin. Your body naturally makes collagen, but this production decreases with age.
In the skin, topical collagen skin care proven to promote collagen formation. Additionally, antioxidants such as vitamin C can reverse the inflammation that causes damage to the collagen in your skin.
Key major skin benefits:
- Maintains elasticity and moisture of the skin.
- Helps with rebuilding of cells beneath the surface of the skin.
- Helps prevents premature skin aging.
8. Do you accept one day delivery?
Yes, we do accept one day delivery Monday to Saturday around Metro Manila via Lalamove, Grab or Mr. speedy. Please inform us earlier as we have cut off time of 3pm for one day delivery later than that will be automatically schedule the next day.
8. Do you accept Cash on Delivery?
Yes, we do accept Cash on Delivery via Ninja Van.
9. Do you ship internationally?
We do ship internationally via DHL, Fedex and UPS or upon customer's request. There will be special deals for bulk orders, rates for retail or distributorships, please email us your inquiries at email@example.com and we'll send you the details.
10. When are you going to release new products?
We'll release new products in 2021. Subscribe to our website so we can send you updates! :)